Wednesday, July 31, 2013

USDA-FSA Holds Sign Up for Farmland Damaged by Flood and Excessive Rain

News Release from USDA

The following news release has come from Buncombe County FSA offices:  News Release from USDA
If you are located in another county you should call your local FSA office to determine if similar funds are available.

For more information contact your local Cooperative Extension Center and ask for the Commercial Horticulture Agent.